Kapiva A2 Shudh Desi Ghee, Helps Reduces Joint Pain and Improves Heart Functioning – 500ml at Rs.750
1. PURE GHEE SOURCED FROM THE LAND OF THE THARPARKAR COWS: Kapiva’s A2 Ghee is procured from the milk of the Tharparkar cows – which are a cow breed indigenous to the Thar Desert of India. These cows are not factory-farmed and are free from cross-breeding, which gives our Ghee its special qualities.
2. REVEL IN THE RICHNESS OF A2 GHEE: The Tharparkar cows are grass-fed, and produce A2 milk which contains beta-casein protein that’s supremely rich in nutrients such as calcium, iron, sodium and fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E, as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
3. AN ANCIENT SECRET PASSED DOWN THROUGH GENERATIONS: Kapiva employs a traditional 3000-year-old Vedic method originating in a Rajasthani village called Bilona (hand-churn) to craft our A2 ghee. The process involves boiling raw, unprocessed cow milk and then, converting it to curd in a clay pot. Furthermore, the curd is hand-churned (from the boiled milk) to help retain the nutrients. The final step is separating the butter to form the ghee.
4. DON’T FIGHT THE GOOD FATS: Ghee obtained from curd instead of the cream of cows contains good fats, and can be easily digested by the body – this is because it aids the gastric juices in your system to break down foods you consume. A2 ghee also helps to reduce cholesterol, improves the heart’s functioning and reduces joint pain.
5. HEALTHY BODIES, BEATING HEARTS: Our ghee is Keto and Paleo diet friendly. Use our A2 ghee to add a subtle flavour to your favourite meals. The ways to experiment with A2 ghee are exciting and unlimited.
Steps On Getting This Deal Online:–
1. Visit the Deal Page here
2. Add the Product to Cart.
3. Sign-in or Register.
4. Update or Select your Shipping Details
5. Pay the Amount
6. Enjoy the Product!
(Hurry, Limited Period Offer)
Shipping Charges Rs. 40 extra on orders below Rs.499. Subscribe Amazon Prime to get Free Shipping on cart value below Rs. 499.